Saturday, February 2, 2013

1st week of boot camp wow!

Hey Friends,

So, a side from the eating regiment I also took on a 6 week boot amp to kick start my work out. I did 3, 1 hr sessions this last week. Dispute my attempts at working out last year did not prepare me for this crazy work out. Friday was 10 Burmese, 10 low leaning pull ups, 6 flights of stairs, 10 squats and 10 push ups at the top of the stairs for an hr straight. Geezz... And this is only the 1st week. I am quite sore and drinking lots of water. But, I know I can do it! I have gotten through boot camps before and I can do this one too!

I am truly trying to eat better, although its hard with so much sitting around. I am doing well staying away from the soda in the office which is quite a feat for me :)
Staying awY front alcohol, I don't drink much but I am keeping it to special occasions just to cut back where I can.
I need to save up to get a few other things for my healthy change. I want to throw a cleanse in and some other metabolism booster. I know arbonne is good stuff and I am excited to get this lifestyle jump started. I wish I had planned for January/February bills better. But, that's why I am boosting my life in all kinds of ways. Extra job, health ( physical and mental).

The boot camp that I attended last year!
I would highly recommend it!!

http://www.morningcrunch.com/

Check it out if you are interested in a boot camp

Have a great weekend friends!!

LaLa

No comments:

Post a Comment