Friday, April 18, 2014

Healthy 2014 Month 4 Day 18

Hi friends,
Welcome back!  
This week has had it's ups and downs.  I have been good while at work.  But, the holiday anticipation has me waiting for the day I can indulge again.  This a change to a new life style and I have made great changes over the last year.  I do need to stick with it.  I just need to see how the rest of the weekend goes and make sure I can get back on the horse on Monday.  I am enjoying eating clean.  It does however make me question other not so healthy things too.  I just need to find a nice balance.  
How much do you care? 
Do you care about everything in your clothes, your house materials, the medications you take etc..??
It can be a little over whelming.. So, I am going to go with my grandmother'a old saying.. Everything in moderation.  A few changes can go a long way just don't get stuck... Do a few things at a time.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment