Friday, March 28, 2014

Healthy 2014 Month 3 Day 26th

Well Friends,

As this journey comes to an end, I can not say too much.  This month has been a maintaining month more then a detox month.  I went on vacation and did a good job with my eating and exercising.  But, came home a cold for over a week now.  So, as much as I have continued on my eating journey I don't really know if I did a good job as my head is in a fog and I don't each much at all.
However, The new April Month is almost here and I have some great news to re up my life and efforts.  The boot camp that starts this Monday March 31th I have 4 clients and my self joining.  I am really so excited to get them started.  It will be wonderful to have some friend along and some folks that will feel great too!
So, here is to the new group!  My coaching (I hope I can encourage with out overwhelming,

So, I am going to commit to blogging about this journey on a regular bases!
I personally need to take this seriously.  Its a good time for me to see what my leadership and salewomanship is really going to be.  I need to live what I love and make sure I am the example that I want to be.

So, tonight I am going to go get a few things to do a tasting party for my family of detoxers.  Gonna get the kids involved and see if I can get them on board to encourage their parents.

So, please watch out for my updates and tips here.

Have a Fun Friday!

Cheers - L

No comments:

Post a Comment