Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Healthy 2014 Month 3 Day 17

Hi There Cheery People!

I know its been forever since I updated here.  I was in Austin visiting my uncle and seeing the sights of SXSW last week so I was out of communicado. 

I will report that I ate on the detox plan for most breakfasts (shakes and Breakfast tacos)
I took my protein bars and nuts for waiting in line snacks and was able to get on the scale for my weigh in this week.  my 2 lb flux is there.  Up, 2lbs but holding steady at my waist and even lost a 1/2inch on my hips.  This is all great news.  AND the even better news, I stayed completely away from coffee and soda while I was gone.  I gave that up for lent and expect for a sprite in there I have been great getting rid of the sugar and the caffeine.  YAY!

I am determined to do April's detox full out and not cheat at all!!!

I want to look amazing and feel great.  Also, when I got back to to town I had my good friend and her husband ready to start on this detox too!!! WONDERFUL!! I am excited to get them started and for them to experience the changes that can come with this life style change. 

Who's in for changing their eating and having more energy?

LETS DO THIS THING!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment