Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013: Ready Set- DETOX



Friends-

So, its a new year and out with the old and in with the new!  RIGHT???
Well, among many of my goals for this year is of course is the old loose weight!!

I am approaching it a bit different then most.  I am starting the year with a great Detox program (I have done before) with my pals over at Arbonne.  I spent much of last year dealing with unexpected cancer and looking in to Celiac issues.  All of which slowed down my healthy lifestyle progress! 
This year I am getting healthier and in shape.  My biggest goal is to go completely vegetarian by Dec. 2013. This is something I have been pondering for quite some time but feel this is the year to do it.  I have been on the up side of organic and clean eating in 2012 and now I want to take it a step further. 

I will be doing the Healthy and Fit Detox From Arbonne.  I will be joining my local team of Arbonne consultants in a January Detox.  I am so excited!!  This hopefully will kick start all my health goals for the year.   I am so ready to shed my 25 lbs of COSMOS weight!  Who is ready to join me???? I will document my thoughts, feelings and progress here!

Day 1: Tea, Salad, Soup and juice (and I am fighting off the scratchy throat too!)

Arbonne Fit/ Detox Products

Cheers My Friends!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment